After head out to the late hours, comes the hangover.
It is not a pleasant and desirable, but when it is too late for prevention, cured him with adequate breakfast.
These breakfasts will help you quickly recover:
- Bananas or kiwi and other fruits rich in potassium. Drinking alcohol lose a lot of electrolytes, which should make up for with appropriate supplies.
- Pickles because they are rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, iron, calcium, manganese, and potassium, or nutrients that reduce symptoms of nausea and hangover.
- Eggs are packed with amino acids stimulate the liver.
- Tomatoes are an excellent source of lycopene, an antioxidant that positively affects inflammation in the body.
- Ginger is excellent in fighting sickness.
- Nuts, particularly salinated may cause balance the level of blood sugar, which is usually too high after drinking alcohol.
- Chicken soup will also reimburse the lost nutrients and fluids after drunkenness.
- The warm bowl of oatmeal is rich in vitamin B, calcium, magnesium and iron. Oats helps you get energy.
- And of course, plenty of water, because the body is dehydrated.